Friday 30 January 2015

Makeup Revolution - The One Foundation

Look at how well this matches my skin tone!!!  This is Makeup Revolution's The One foundation in shade 02!  I usually HAVE to get shade 1 for everything and even then it's too dark, but the 1 shade seems actually white. The 2 has pink undertones and matched perfectly!
 
It's a surprisingly small pot but is only £4, and is also available at Superdrug.  The foundation is very very watery so I was expecting very poor coverage, but that isn't the case at all. I did need to use more than I thought, but only because my sponge kept soaking it up. I think I will use a brush with it or even my fingers. The coverage itself is medium, but I think could be built up, and it looks really really natural.  My dry and sensitive skin is so far not reacting badly to it! If you want a cheap foundation, I would look no further!

3 comments:

  1. I don't wear any but I have many friends tell me how they have a hard time finding the right color. Sometimes they even have to mix different shades.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I'd recommend these for mixing as they're inexpensive and a blendable formula :)

      Delete
  2. That looks a nice foundation - so many other foundations are just so tan-tastic. x

    ReplyDelete