Thursday 24 July 2014

Vegan kind Beauty Box

The vegan kind box is a monthly subscriptions box, which I've reviewed a couple of times before. This month, they've released a separate beauty box filled with cruelty free, organic and vegan goodies!!

The box retails at £15 plus p&p which I was worried was a little pricey. However, you certainly get your money's worth!

 Included in the box are:
Inika Black Caviar Eyeliner (RRP £13.50) SO BLACK and comes with a sharpener.
Furless 'must have' stippling Brush (RRP £8.50 - box has already paid for itself!) This brush is amazingly soft, if anything too soft for what I like in a stippling brush but I will use it for blusher as I prefer flatter brushes for that!
White rabbit lime and coconut cleansing water (RRP £4) For taking makeup off in a hurry - brilliant!
Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Beauty Eyeshadow (Sample - original are £3.50) I got shades Mississippi Mud and Adobe Brick, which are brown, which is amazing because that's the only colour I really wear of eyeshadow!
Simply soaps orange cocoa bath melt (RRP £4.50) Disaster struck as I left my box in the car after picking it up in the post office...it's very meltable, I can say that already! By some miracle it hasn't leaked and I can still use it! Smells gorgeous.
I've worked out you actually make about £18 profit on this box!
I loved this box! I think if it became a regular box I would definitely sign up for it! I'm exited about trying everything out properly tomorrow :) I'll update you!

No comments:

Post a Comment