Tuesday 22 July 2014

Kett cosmetics - I'm so glad I found you


In my almost endless quest for a pale foundation, I have tried them all - I've been through Superdrug, Boots, Debenhams, and even some designer stores to try and find a milky white yet slightly yellow foundation that doesn't look orange.

And now...drum roll please... I have found one!

 Kett cosmetics Fixx creme makeup in F01! I purchased this a couple of months ago and have used it almost every day since, but it doesn't currently seem to be on their website which I hope doesn't mean they've discontinued it! The shade is shown on their american site and as a refill
I use my real techniques sponge, slightly damp, to apply this by rubbing it in the foundation and bouncing it lightly over my face. It feels really light but gives a really nice coverage, only a thin layer or two is needed even on a night out, and I'm someone who basically wants their foundation to replace their skin. I dropped mine on the floor (a lot) so the pot's a bit broken but as you can see barely any has gone even though I use it every day. I've only ever used liquid foundation before as my skin is so dry, but this is very smooth and moisturizing. I'm never left with any dry flaky patches.
I put it on my arm without blending and it matches my skin so perfectly I've put a ring around it so you can see where it is! If you have pale skin and people have been recommending the lightest shade of absolutely everything to you and you still look orange...look no further! I will certainly be repurchasing this!
It's also vegan :) Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment