Wednesday 22 October 2014

Natio eye makeup remover

I purchased this about two months ago, and spent that long deciding if I like it.

It cost £6.80 from debenhams online, for 7.5oz. It's a pretty small pot for the price!

It says to use it on a damp cotton pad, one for each eye. For me it works much beter without water, but then leaves my eyelids dry!

Pros - Really mild! Hasn't ever made my eyes itchy or burn. Smells neutral. Easy to use.

Cons - makes my eyelids feel dry. Does not lost long - I use it maybe twice a week and it's nearly finished. I actually found myself trying to avoid using it to make it last!

Natio is a cruelty free brand I'd never tried, and although I'm going to be trying other eye makeup removers before trying this again, I'm certainly going to see what else they have in their range!

No comments:

Post a Comment