Saturday 9 August 2014

King fisher toothpaste

I never really thought about toothpaste being tested on animals until I read about kingfisher. I had tried a natural toothpaste before (green people, a brand I actually don't get on with but who make natural and CF toiletries) and it tasted awful!

This one promised to be mint flavour so I though I'd try it out. There was also a bicarbintae of soda one (!) and a fennel one. This toothpaste doesn't foam up much, but leaves your teeth feeling really clean and fresh. I get a dry tongue (sexy, I know) but this seemed to help with that problem. All in all I was impressed. 

The only convern I have is one of the ingredients
I try to avoid palm oil (which is surprisingly tricky as it comes under many different names!!) and hadn't though it would be in toothpaste! As they claim to be CF, I assume this is an ethically sourced palm oul, but i'm going to make it a point to find out before re-purchasing!


Superdrug also have a CF toothpaste range - their own brand is CF.

No comments:

Post a Comment