Tuesday 15 October 2013

Space...the final frontier...

I have just discovered the website Space NK. Looking through it I realized it didn't contain many "mainstream" brands, and the brands I recognized were cruelty-free. Upon asking for their policy, according to an e-mail I just received, it is as follows:

"I can confirm that it is Space NK ethos that we, along with any brands we carry are cruelty-free  and do not test or commission any testing on animals for cosmetics purposes of the SPACE NK or  Space NK brands."

Good news!! Somewhere to find good quality cruelty-free make-up, from many different brands, all in one place!

Please note - I know Laura Mercier is on there, and that their stance has changed from 100% cruelty free to testing where it's required by law, which most likely means they've decided to sell in China. But I think it's still a great website, as it doesn't actively promote them as cruelty-free products but more as a place you can find many top quality brands in one website. I think this is positive because it can promote cruelty-free products to a wider audience who perhaps haven't considered this before. 


What do you think, and have you shopped at Space NK?

No comments:

Post a Comment