Monday 23 September 2013

Dr Organic Virgin Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

I wanted to try some Dr Organic shampoo, but was unable to find any locally. Well, Holland and Barrett in my town had a re-vamp and now stock loads of their stuff! I chose the shampoo by smell, which is lovely! It doesn't smell like olives, or olive oil, but summery and comforting. I think I had something that smelled like it when I was young.



Nice green bottles.

 The conditioner is slightly larger than the shampoo, which is always good as it means they're more likely to run out at the same time! The also have a handy pop lid, so they're easy to open in the shower without dropping them.
 They're vegan and cruelty free, which is the best thing about them. All Dr Organic products are cruelty free.

All in all, I love the smell of these, and the ethics of the company. The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as I like as it has no SLS, but as with most things the bubbles are added in to give the illusion of cleaning and don't have a purpose. If you put a big handful it will bubble up but won't seem to rinse out properly. I loved the conditioner, as a tiny bit gets all the tangles out and makes my hair really soft. I will definitely be getting a conditioner from this brand again, but I'm not sure about the shampoo. There's lots of different smells though so I might give them another shot.  They can be purchased on the website drorganic.co.uk, and holland and barrett have them on offer  
(I'm not being payed to promote them, I just checked their website. Purchased of my own accord)

Have you tried any Dr Organic? What cruelty free shampoos do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing…where can we buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Holland and Barrett, but there's also drorganic.co.uk x

      Delete