Saturday 15 June 2013

Summer Nails

I love painting my nails, but am so indecisive that I usually end up doing something like this!

Summery colours, which actually got me a few compliments at work. Here's the nail varnish:
MUA from superdrug in U ROK, Topshop nail varnish in Gone Fishing (I'm not sure they still do this shade, but i love it!), Barry M white which was so old I had to throw it after this :(  Jessica in HappyHour, and Barry m Cyan Blue.

All are cruelty free, and are really good nail varnishes - very little chips and last for about a week!

How do you like to paint your nails? What polishes are you loving for summer?

6 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop Gone Fishing shade too :) I'm loving the Illamasqua speckled nail polishes still! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! I'm def going to check out illamasqua :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love love love the colour of the Topshop nail polish! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so adorable isn't it!! :) Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. so pretty!! :) my favorite is the pink one but they all look gorgeous ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The pink would be so much nicer if it was a little bit more opaque! I was trying to find a shade I had before but the label fell off so I've no idea what the colour was. Bad times! xx

      Delete